- Moscow, Russia
It is an exciting time to join RED CARPET STUDIO which was founded in 2001. The main activities of the company are the following: entire production cycle of TV's content and film projects, development of new artistic, technological and Internet formats. It is an exclusive creator of the projects' ecosystem dedicated to the web-series' development and production in Russia: REALIST WEB FEST, CHITKA FEST, DIGITAL REPORTER RUSSIA Media Resource, Prize for the achievements in web-industry and Web-series Producers' Association.
RED CARPET STUDIO KIDS is a structural subdivision of RED CARPET STUDIO founded in 2019. The main activities of the subdivision are production and international distribution of animated content for kids.
RED CARPET STUDIO is seeking a Director, Licensing to support our licensing programs with an emphasis on securing and managing licensing partnerships for our corporate brands. This Moscow-based role will also be responsible for leading our entertainment licensing efforts. The position will participate in developing and executing strategic licensing programs for new and existing clients. Responsibilities include researching product categories, pitching prospects, negotiating deal terms/contracts, and financial reporting program results. The position will be responsible for managing day-to-day tasks required to meet and exceed the client’s goals and objectives. Prior licensing (ideally corporate and entertainment), sales, marketing, advertising, or brand strategy experience, along with a proven ability to create and sustain strong business relationships, is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage assigned brands through executive-level relationships with our licensing partners as well as all internal partners and contribute to revenue growth.
- Assist with managing the licensing’s sales, marketing, and operations, including Licensee/Licensor acquisition.
- Support development of business opportunities with licensors ranging from entertainment studios to corporate and digital brands.
- Engage in due diligence seeking new licensees and new product categories. Attend shows and markets as needed.
- Assist in developing and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Collaborate on the development of licensing strategies. Build and maintain relationships with key retailers, distributors, manufacturers, promotion/advertising houses as well as trade media.
- Create and implement comprehensive long/short term business plans to meet and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and marketing targets.
- Work alongside Marketing counterparts to develop creative/sales pitches and jointly with the finance and legal (including anti-piracy) to mitigate unacceptable legal and credit risks related to the selection of licensees.
- Geographic responsibilities are not limited; however, as the Company grows, employee’s duties may be limited.
- A high-powered sales/marketing orientated individual with highly developed brand management skills, coupled with excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Russian-local and global licensing markets is required with 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Broadcasters, streamimg platforms and customer goods experience and established contacts with distributors, licensees and retailers with focus on preschool audience.
- The candidate should be able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- The person should have an excellent business sense and be a strategic thinker with hands-on attributes.
- He/she should possess a clear understanding of entertainment, sports, corporate & lifestyle properties as a marketing tool in the retail and promotions environment and their effective translation to tangible products and promotions.
- The ideal candidate will have an MBA degree with a background in business studies, marketing, or brand management.
Please send you CV and motivation letter by feedback form on website: https://redcarpetstudiokids.com
All your information will be kept confidential.